Thursday, December 20, 2012

New E-Book - The Apothecary's Daughter

I'm new to self publishing but not to writing, as over the years I have had both fiction and non fiction books published commercially by well-known mainstream publishers in the UK. Being a woman with the spanking kink who has been writing spanking stories since around 1998, I decided about ten months ago that I should publish some of my spanking fiction via Kindle. So, having made that decision, what did I do about it? A big fat nothing ... until now!

Today is the day I published my first title, a story called The Apothecary's Daughter. I've billed it as a sexy and satisfying spanking romance with a fairy-tale quality, telling the story of the apothecary's daughter, Yasmina, and her ordeal at the hands of her wicked step-mother. This results in a public whipping and harsh treatment in jail. But Yasmina avoids a death sentence by escaping and is subsequently befriended by kindly old Alys who teaches her that spankings need not be cruel, but erotic and enjoyable - a fact reinforced by the enigmatic Tristan, whose destiny is inexplicably linked with Yasmina's.

I hope this has whetted your appetite. If so, this title can be yours for just $ 0.99.



Available from Amazon:
   
I am delighted to have made a start and I vow to roll out many more titles, both short stories and novellas. The next one scheduled for publication before the end of the year is The Woodsman, an atmospheric and sensuous story set in two different time periods.

There's no stopping me now, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment