Saturday, February 06, 2016

The Disciplined Husband: The Sting of the Slipper!

Sylvia disciplines her man with a stingy carpet slipper. He makes such a fuss, but he loves it really!
**********
I feel the rush of cool air on my bare hindquarters, and as so often happens when my bottom is bared, my cock begins to swell. I turn my head and look at her expectantly. She gives me one of her stern looks.

"Turn round, boy. Head down."

I comply, and feel her fingers tugging the slipper off my right foot. Oh well, it's only a slipper. It can't possibly hurt much. Wrong.

"I don't believe you've felt a nice rubber-soled slipper on your bottom, have you?" says Sylvia.

"No ma'am."

"Allow me to demonstrate exactly what you've been missing out on."A moment later there is a loud Crack! And a searing pain blooms on my backside.

"Yeoow!" I roar.

Sylvia chuckles and continues. "I do so love the feel of a nice stingy slipper in my hand. Do you love the feel of it on your naughty bottom?" Down it comes again, striking the centre of my left cheek.

"Yeowch! How can a humble carpet slipper hurt so much?"

"Lovely, isn't it," she says conversationally, and whacks me again.

"Owow!"

"It's so flexible and easy to use."

Crack!

"Owow!"

"I do so admire the way your delicious buns squish flat under the impact of the slipper, only to bounce back again a moment later all ready for another dose. Oh isn't this fun!"

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Aaaargh! Oh yes - ow! Great fun!" I feel as though I've been branded by a red-hot iron, that slipper is murder! There is no respite as Sylvia lambastes my rump with a huge volley of spanks.

My eyes are stinging and I'm rapidly reaching full crying and begging mode. Another six hard ones descend and I squeal loudly, waggling my rear end which I just know is bright scarlet by now. And yet ... the feeling of being restrained and helpless certainly adds a new dimension to the proceedings. If only the bastard slipper was a bit less fierce, I'd really be enjoying myself here.

"Well isn't my bad boy's bottom a beautiful colour?" Sylvia puts down the slipper and I feel her fingers caressing my tortured cheeks.

"It feels like it's on fire," I bleat. "You have to rub it better," I add hopefully, enjoying the feel of her hands smoothing my heated flesh.

"Oh but I am. And that's not the only thing I'm going to rub." She unfastens the belt and gives my wrists a quick massage. I rise, but she flips me over so that I'm on my back - and then she grabs my wrists and ties them again. "Now I can have my wicked way with you, and there isn't a thing you can do about it," she says as she straddles my thighs.



**********


The Disciplined Husband is available for Kindle from Amazon and in a variety of formats from LSF Publications:

No comments:

Post a Comment